- i want a ride on this, all the way to Mars! facebook.com/story.php?stor… 4 hours ago
- big think with something we must start to get right! bigthink.com/errors-we-live… 4 hours ago
- Research explores the ethical implications of creating sentient and self-aware sexbots techxplore.com/news/2018-12-e… 13 hours ago
- Red shipping container might look boring from outside, but the interior is spectacular smallerliving.org/2017/04/26/red… 1 day ago
- facebook.com/story.php?stor… 1 day ago
Category Archives: sin
As a disciple of Jesus, walking outside the walls of the church building in our culture we face some interesting challenges. For me the place in the Scripture where is says, “they attended to the apostles’ teaching…” is becoming more and more meaningful. Continue reading
“Serve God with integrity, and if you achieve no success, at least no sin will lie upon your conscience.” Charles Haddon Spurgeon Wow, was on Twitter again this morning, and what do you know? Another tweet in the stream caught … Continue reading
Psalm 22 verse 1 and 2
“My God, my God, why have You forsaken me? Far from my deliverance are the words of my groaning. O my God, I cry by day, but You do not answer; And by night, but I have no rest.”
Many have said that Jesus was quoting David in Psalm 22. What if David were really quoting Jesus?
What if, in that moment on the cross, all who look forward to the Christ of God from before that pivotal day, and all who look back to the Christ of God from every day since, supernaturally meet on the Cross in Jesus, IN AN ETERNAL MOMENT, as the curse of sin is destroyed?
Perhaps as Jesus speaks these words they transform His forsakenness into our hope
My God, My God, Why hast thou forsaken me? These words echo from the cross throughout eternity as they heal the rift between humanity and God. The earth shook then and still reverberates today as these words work ultimately to heal the fallen universe. We can rejoice in them because with out being forsaken there could be no deliverance. Continue reading