- time to hit the water facebook.com/story.php?stor… 1 hour ago
- facebook.com/story.php?stor… 1 hour ago
- so completely true! facebook.com/story.php?stor… 1 hour ago
- i need a nap!!! educateinspirechange.org/health/napping… 1 hour ago
- Tesla Model S quality, durability on display in 450K-mile car still going strong teslarati.com/tesla-model-s-… 1 hour ago
Category Archives: Kings
Psalm 22 verse 1 and 2
“My God, my God, why have You forsaken me? Far from my deliverance are the words of my groaning. O my God, I cry by day, but You do not answer; And by night, but I have no rest.”
Many have said that Jesus was quoting David in Psalm 22. What if David were really quoting Jesus?
What if, in that moment on the cross, all who look forward to the Christ of God from before that pivotal day, and all who look back to the Christ of God from every day since, supernaturally meet on the Cross in Jesus, IN AN ETERNAL MOMENT, as the curse of sin is destroyed?
Perhaps as Jesus speaks these words they transform His forsakenness into our hope
My God, My God, Why hast thou forsaken me? These words echo from the cross throughout eternity as they heal the rift between humanity and God. The earth shook then and still reverberates today as these words work ultimately to heal the fallen universe. We can rejoice in them because with out being forsaken there could be no deliverance. Continue reading