- RT @ShaneClaiborne: Tonight's execution in Texas has been cancelled! @GovAbbott commuted Bart Whitaker’s sentence to life without parole.… 23 hours ago
- RT @reneauberjonois: #NewProfilePic https://t.co/0KAqho78nB 23 hours ago
- So much craziness. Time for a break. 1 day ago
- I just read a report from a women that claimed knives kill more people than guns in the United States. Here is... fb.me/HtSFGF5J 1 day ago
- in consideration of something posted today about liberals banning things fb.me/1Uiu8OSBO 2 days ago
Category Archives: eternity
“Bear one another’s burdens, and thereby fulfill the law of Christ. For if anyone thinks he is something when he is nothing, he deceives himself. But each one must examine his own work, and then he will have reason … Continue reading
You have expressed an earnest desire for the lost of your community and I know that God our Father will give you the desire of your heart. I join you brother as my family and I head out from under the “protection” of a large congregation to seek the lost and walk with those who will as they become His Disciples. He is our strength. Continue reading
Today we begin a study of what I am calling The Road To Sonship. It is a road that has been neglected and overlooked for far too long. In this study we will discover together how to make,
“… you have not received a spirit of slavery leading to fear again, but you have received a spirit of adoption as sons by which we cry out, “Abba! Father!” Romans 8:15 (NASB)
REAL in our lives.
Psalm 22 verse 1 and 2
“My God, my God, why have You forsaken me? Far from my deliverance are the words of my groaning. O my God, I cry by day, but You do not answer; And by night, but I have no rest.”
Many have said that Jesus was quoting David in Psalm 22. What if David were really quoting Jesus?
What if, in that moment on the cross, all who look forward to the Christ of God from before that pivotal day, and all who look back to the Christ of God from every day since, supernaturally meet on the Cross in Jesus, IN AN ETERNAL MOMENT, as the curse of sin is destroyed?
Perhaps as Jesus speaks these words they transform His forsakenness into our hope
My God, My God, Why hast thou forsaken me? These words echo from the cross throughout eternity as they heal the rift between humanity and God. The earth shook then and still reverberates today as these words work ultimately to heal the fallen universe. We can rejoice in them because with out being forsaken there could be no deliverance. Continue reading